Version 1.0.2 – (Initial Release)
UStrap has been released to the public!
– Fixed issue with checkbox icons not getting updated.
– Fixed issue with container IDs not been updated correctly on other component properties.
– Added support for container’s been toggled in the preview window.
– Fixed an issue with the modal backdrops displaying incorrectly.
– Slight adjustment to the navigation tools so they display correctly in smaller resolutions.
– Fixed issue when importing “ui button” commands, now sets button value correctly.
– Small fix to icon pickers, where next/previous buttons would load negative values.
– Small change to regex expression for importing ui command code.
– Added label to Select component.
– UStrap now automatically validates license on application startup.
– Added “Reset Views” button to clear all views.
– RTL support has been added to the Export tab.
– Export now stores theme setting’s and sets theme on import.
– Changed toolbar icons to allow more space.
– Fixed positioning of duplicated components in preview window.
– Added “Text Colour” to Link Component and adjusted properties.
– Checkbox component now saves Label and Variable values when switching style.
– Fixed label component where label property would default back when using no style.
– Added size property to checkbox switch.
– Added state colour to checkbox switch.
– Added size property to Select component.
– Fixed issue where Custom HTML Components would not individually update.
– Fixed a big problem with importing code!
– Added “Edit Events” to context menu. This enable’s you to add events to every component. (If there is an event missing that you want adding, just let me know!)
– Small change to checkbox switch export code.
– Moved “Edit Events” to second item in Context Menu.
– A few changes to the “Select Component” and “Manage Select Options”.
– Updating “Select Component” by setting #variable value inside UBot Studio now updates component correctly.
– Resetting views now reverts back to default theme.
– A few fixes to the Select Component manage options.
– Changes to the “Duplicate Component” have been made.
– Added “Undo Button” to toolbar. (This will show when a component is deleted.)
– Fixed positioning of components after using undo button.
– Fixed Select Component issue where “List” would reset.
– Fixed issue where components could not be dropped onto other components inside a “Modal Component”.
– Components list has been ordered alphabetically.
– Added “View/Edit ID’s” to context menu, this enables you to edit component ID’s. (Getting ready for use with the UStrap Plugin)
– Added the ability to import from both HTML text or Copying the HTML Panel command.
– Fixed issue importing interface.
– Custom JS is now beautified after importing.
– Small change to import logic.
– Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows.
– Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not been set.
– Fixed: Issue when duplicating select components, where icons would not update.
-Fixed: Checkbox List component incorrect default state.
-Fixed: Dynamic dropdown not getting updated.
– Added: New Table Component. You can load data into the table edit cells delete rows. (There will be a full tutorial for this. Requires a few define commands.)
-Added: New WYSIWYG component.
– Added: File Chooser component, this is to replace the standard input file. (You can convert your existing “Input File” components to the new one with a single click!)
– Added: Custom JS now evaluates JS syntax for errors.
– Added: Height attribute to WYSIWYG editor component.
– Added: Table Component attributes: Show/Hide Search Field, Show/Hide Actions Column, Allow Deletes)
– Added: Deletion confirmation to Table Component when using action.
– Added: Table Component Actions: Here you set custom actions for the Table.
– Added: Font Size attribute to label component.
– Added: Toolbar Buttons to table component.
– Fixed: Table data not loading into table when allow deletes is unchecked.
– Fixed: Resize on tabs component.
– Changed: Minimum height on modal footer removed.
– Fixed: Small issue where toolbar would not display on table component.
– Added: Zoom functionality to context menu.
– Added: Size attribute to icon component.
– Fixed: Issue with dropdown not been displayed when clicked, on tabs component.
– Worked On: The UStrap Plugin 🙂
– Small change to table component.
– Removed alert showing from debug.
– Fixed: Import UBot UI commands, where using a variable as values in ui dropdown would not import.
(This will now create a dynamic dropdown if a #variable is used as values.)
– Added: Project Management. You can now save and load your projects inside the UStrap application!
– Added: Number input to Input Field component.
– Fixed: A few little bug fixes.
– Added: Theme Builder! You can now completely customise and save your themes.
– Added: Google Fonts API to Theme Builder.
– Added: Approx Compilation Dimensions to Import/Export tab. These are the dimensions that can be used when compiling your bot from the developer tab.
– Added: Inline Export option. You can now export your UI as a single document, thus not loading CSS/JS from files.
– Added: Scroll attribute to Content component.
– Added: “Send Backwards/Move Forwards” commands to context menu.
– Added: Radio option to checkbox list to turn the list into a radio style list (only allowing one selection).
– Added: Resizable to Views to make changing view sizes easy.
– Added: Guides – Displays component position co-ordinates, click the axis label to easily change component positions. Turn on and off on the navigation tools.
– Fixed: Checkbox List (radio type) not staying selected.
-Fixed: Issue with JS editor.
-Fixed: WYSIWYG Editor Model backdrop problem.
-Fixed: Issue with components / models not been draggable after previewing.
-Changed: Components list now collapses to provide more space.
-Added: “Inspector” to context menu. You can now edit the attributes of certain components.
-Added: New CSS Editor, easily add your own custom css styling.
-Added: “UI Loaded Define” option to Import/Export settings, here you can set a define to run when the UI has finished loading.
– Changed: Containers, they now act independently, (containers cannot contain containers..
-Added: Ability to change z-index of containers, this can be done in the properties window.
WYSIWYG editor now allows image selection from file. UBot has finally updated there browser. 🙂
NOTE: This will not work with older versions of UBot Studio, only the X version.
Fixed: Custom CSS changes not been applied to preview window.
Changed: Exporting files to folder is now 100x faster.
Updated: Select component plugin, also changed how select component works with ubot. Much better now. 😉
Fixed: Memory leak with dynamic select component, the UBot browser will still eat some RAM but much slower. This is not due to the component just the browser itself.
Changed: Modal backdrops are now hidden by default.
Version 2.1.4 – skipped
Finally found and fixed the UStrap memory leak, should be nice and stable now! Hopefully!
Fixed: Custom CSS imports getting duplicated.
Fixed: Selected theme not getting imported/exported.
Added: New Datepicker component.
Added: Theme to plugin “Ustrap Alert” command.
Added: Ability to hide/show tab submenu (dropdown) with the plugin “Display Tab” command.
Added: New Plugin command: “table set column header text”
Added: “Tab Index” property to some of the components.
Added: New “Tour” feature. Create a walkthrough tutorial for your bot users, easily, creating steps that popup to the user. (VIDEO COMING SOON 🙂
I think I have found the memory leak problem! I have issued a tracker to ubot team. Hopefully they well do something about this!
Track it here: https://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/1319